Murphy was an Optimist!
– If it can go wrong, it will go wrong.
– If it cannot possibly go wrong, it will still go wrong!
– Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusions for your data center with confidence.
– The moment you make the strategic decision to not pursue a secondary data center is the same moment the roof collapses on your current data center.
– When it comes to data centers, Murphy was an optimist.
– The systems scheduled to be replaced on Thursday will fail on Wednesday.
– A shortcut is the longest distance between two points.
Click the button below to download the complete list and get your own copy of the “Murphy’s Law for Data Centers” poster. If you would like a hard copy mailed to you, feel free to drop us an email.